Claire graduated summa cum laude from the University of Minnesota in 2021, receiving a Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology and Policy Analysis. As a student and following graduation, she has worked in legal advocacy and access with Children of Incarcerated Caregivers, Southern Minnesota Regional Legal Services, Advocates for Human Rights and the All Square Institute.
Claire enjoys serving clients directly and ensuring that they are heard throughout the legal process from intake to resolution. She is dedicated to maintaining open and reliable communication with clients, helping them to achieve the best possible results in their claim.
- B.S. University of Minnesota, 2021
- Summa Cum Laude
- High distinction
- Spanish Second Language Proficiency
- Outstanding Undergraduate Research Paper Honorable Mention (2021)
- Mayo Clinic Academic Award (2019)
- Gopher State Scholarship (2017)
- Trane Company Academic Achievement Award (2017)
- Director of Operations and Legal Researcher (2020-present), Children of Incarcerated Caregivers
- Citizenship Tutor and Legal Volunteer (2020-2021), Justicia Law
- Team Lead and Mentor (2019-2021), University of Minnesota Honors Mentor Program
- Immigration Court Observer (2019), Advocates for Human Rights