Claire Stobb has a passion for advocacy, justice, and helping every client get the assistance they need.
Claire graduated Summa Cum Laude from the University of Minnesota in 2021, receiving a Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology and Policy Analysis. During this time, she also dedicated herself to issues related to legal access and advocacy through work with Children of Incarcerated Caregivers, Southern Minnesota Regional Legal Services, Advocates for Human Rights and the All Square Institute.
Through her work Claire gained extensive legal research and writing experience. She also had the chance to serve clients directly in immigration and family court proceedings.
Claire is dedicated to maintaining open and reliable communication with clients helping them each step of the way to achieve the best possible results.
- B.S. University of Minnesota, 2021
- Summa Cum Laude
- High distinction
- Spanish Second Language Proficiency
- Outstanding Undergraduate Research Paper Honorable Mention (2021)
- Mayo Clinic Academic Award (2019)
- Gopher State Scholarship (2017)
- Trane Company Academic Achievement Award (2017)
- Director of Operations and Legal Researcher (2020-present), Children of Incarcerated Caregivers
- Citizenship Tutor and Legal Volunteer (2020-2021), Justicia Law
- Team Lead and Mentor (2019-2021), University of Minnesota Honors Mentor Program
- Immigration Court Observer (2019), Advocates for Human Rights